TOP NOTCH SPORTS PICKS
Are you able to spot the most legitimate tipster website reflecting great and beneficial tips for you so you can eventually make some good money without any hassle of checking and analyzing all the given tips by yourself?
Well, I myself did spot such website long time back, however I also noticed that couple of days back, there were some very similar kind of new websites also launched, but the situation still remains the same. They are all scams with poor quality of product.
A Blend of Scam + Marketing = A Dangerous Combination
While hunting for good and quality tipster websites online, i discovered that a very few of them are really genuine and legitimate that would actually work for you and most of them really have aggressive marketing strategies with extra ordinary promises.
Though there are several different ways to make some great cash by getting involved in the arena of betting, but the question here is exactly how to proof tipsters? Majority of tipster sites try to demonstrate their credibility by saying that they are authenticated and verified by third party website, but how exactly to know if these promises or claims are really genuine? Well, in such cases, it is more logical to go ahead and cross verify such websites through a third party and spot them on the list of most authenticated websites online and if you don’t find them in such lists, then that settles the matter there.
However, with that being said, it does not really mean that in this messy crowd of scammers and fraud websites, there are no authenticated service available online. Internet is a treasure that is full of both good things and bad things and hence it’s really up to you, how you can discover those authenticated websites that would do wonders for you.
Some Advice on How to Come Across Authenticated Tipster Websites:
Here are few tips and advices for you following which you can really be successful in finding out those hidden gems that would really make you successful in the world of betting.
• Do a little but of research and read customer reviews and public view point on websites, try to find out what people say about a particular website you would be interested in.
• Visit several forums related to betting and try to participate in them to communicate with people with same interests. This can be of significant help
• Opt for a trial service to check if the service is really worth subscribing to
• Do an extensive research on the history of websites and try to find out their customer and service activities being done in last few months
• Do not pay upfront unless you are 100% sure that the website you are subscribing to is completely authenticated and provides best services.
I discovered a few of the websites with a good history of 2 years providing tips for betting, however, at a later stage after buying one package from them of amazing tips and predictions, i was able to find out that it was completely a fake website that had cheated several people like me who subscribed to their services.
Some of the Examples of Scam Websites Promotions that Would Further Help You Staying Away from Them:
Here are some of the best examples to help you further be sure if the website is a scam or authentic one:
– – Check if all time ROI (Yield) is 30% or more,
– – Check if it has 80% – 90% or more strike rate (and odds around 1.6-1.80),
– – Make sure it has no negative month in last 2 years of their existence,
– – Check if it has no history bigger than 2-3 months,
– – Check if they are ready to put price down just to sell product,
– – Check if it sends emails to registered members only during positivity.
– – Check if there is a third party logo on any of the website page without having an actual connecting link to third party page (this is forbidden)
– – Testimonials, mostly testmimonials on page that they promote are false
Here are some of the examples of some marketing tricks that are not necessarily scams:
1. Websites Offering lots of tipsters,
2. Websites Promoting lower prices than real price is,
3. Websites with Complex mathematics behind systems,
Let me now elaborate above points in detail:
1. If a website is offering more and more tipsters, that means more and more coverage of sports thus widening the arena of betting. This really gives site opportunity that is pretty much difficult to follow. In such a big sea of tipsters of website, you may end up picking up one that eventually results in loss while others are in profit, then the following month you however manage to spot an alternate tip which again does not guarantee that it would be in profit in that particular month. So if you notice here, you are actually swinging between tipsters and concluding in low profit ( if there is a profit).
2. Many websites often lower their prices in order to make a sale, while some try to play a marketing trick with you offering you a low price on a product provided you buy a complete one year subscription from them which means you again would have to pay the full annual amount in order to avail that discounted price.
2. Though tipsters results in profits sometimes, but the real logic behind the game is that earning profit from tipsters is not simply staking, but it mainly refers to laying bets. When you lay odds of 7.66 to turn it into 10 of your particular currency, you really need to stake 66.66 of that particular currency (since the odds represent 1.15). Hence, it’s eventually at rusk if your bank is 1.000 and you are required to invest instead 66.66 instead of 10. If you calculate it actually is 6.66% of your complete balance, which is obviously above the normal limit of risk.
It is a fact that spotting the most authenticated and genuine tipster website is like finding a new pal, hence you should always make a careful approach, be cautious and question yourself several times before actually stepping into it. Finally the result would be either that friend of yours proves to be a great friend for life or it becomes the opposite. Get involved in forums, take a trial, verify history and consider the word of advice.