It’s Real Madrid v Man City in the Champions League Semi-Finals on Wednesday night, and William Hill are getting in on the action! Place a £1.00+ Build #YourOdds bet on Real Madrid v Man City, and William Hill will match your stake as a free bet up to £5.00. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a profit of £3.51 and here’s how…
- This promotion runs from 17:00 on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 until 20:00 (kick-off) on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
- Click ‘Claim here’ on the promotion page to be eligible.
- William Hill advise that you place your qualifying bet at least 30 seconds after pressing ‘Claim here’.
- Applies to Build #YourOdds bets placed on Real Madrid v Man City.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 (1/5).
- A matched free bet of up to £5.00 will be credited immediately.
- The free bet will be valid on any sport for 4 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
It’s entirely up to you how you play this offer.
You could take a speculative approach and not lay your Build #YourOdds bet. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. That means the most you can lose on this offer is £1.00 and you could make a nice profit.
My preferred approach for this offer is to build a bet that is layable and lock in a profit. Please see my Bet Builders guide for a walkthrough on building layable selections.
At the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Man City (Result) / Over 2.5 (Total Goals)‘ at back odds of 2.75 (7/4).
You can lay ‘Man City/Over 2.5 Goals‘ in the ‘Match Odds and Over/Under 2.5 Goals‘ market at odds of 3.00.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake should be £4.61…
Place £5.00 on ‘Man City (Result) / Over 2.5 (Total Goals)’ @ 2.75 = Potential profit of £8.75
Lay £4.61 on ‘Man City/Over 2.5 Goals’ @ 3.00 = Potential liability of £9.22
Let’s look at your potential profit/loss for the possible outcomes…
So, no matter the outcome, you’ll lose a maximum of £0.49 in qualifying for your £5.00 free bet.
Your matched free bet will be credited immediately upon placement of your qualifying bet and valid on any sport for 4 days. The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your maximum qualifying loss of £0.49 gives you a minimum profit of £3.51 on this William Hill offer!
Get this offer at William Hill